gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras April 19, 2014, 03:34:39 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Winja Application  (Read 870 times)
Winja
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: September 20, 2008, 05:18:15 PM »

MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

Your Main Character's Name:Winja

Class/Level:Monk/80

Tradeskill/Level:Tailor/40

Time zone that you play in:Mountain

Times you are most likely to play:6pm to 11pm weekday / 9am to 12am weekend

Share some of your past gaming experience in EQII or other MMOGs: Played EQ1 for about five years grouping / raiding and making new friends. Quit playing EQ1 for awhile and when I went back it was a different game and all my friends were gone so I had no desire to continue. Played Vanguard, Wow, DAoC, City of Heros, Eve, Star Wars Galaxies, Anarchy Online, Planet Side, and some other MMO where all you did was kill bugs, I can't remember the name anymore.  Started playing EQ2 during the beta and only played about a month during the release. I tried EQ2 out again exactly one year ago from last August. I loved the game play and the changes made to EQ2. The combat/crafting/exp debt was very inviting, bought all the expansions got an invite to join Knights of Luclin and leveled up to lvl 80 having only grouped with guild members once (never online even on the weekends). Dropped out of the guild and have been guild less for months searching for the right fit.

Please tell us why you are interested in Stealth:#1 the code of conduct and guild rules. I am the type of person that can easily get along with others most of the time. I am a very laid back person and don't mind dieing experimenting with new methods or just from being stupid. I believe in honor and being the best that I can be. I like to help out others and above all I just can't wait to group with other people and make new friends. I like to group with other laid back people that can come on and escape for a few hours with out the attitudes or troubles they might have about their characters and what they DONT have yet. Stealth sounds like a perfect match.

What will you offer as a member in Stealth? I do status quests like nobodies business, I enjoy all questing, I enjoy grouping and helping others, I enjoy crafting and foraging resources for others. I have all of my collecting skills nearly maxed. I know some of the more beneficial HQ's by heart and can easily whip them out in a couple hours for others.

What is your preferred play-style? Group, solo, raid... other? Seeing as all I have done thus far in EQII is solo I am really looking forward to grouping. I have missed so much that the game has to offer because I have never been able to group regularly with friends. I do occasional raiding as well.

Do you have any alts? No

Do you know any current members in Stealth? I have bumped into a few doing some pickup raids in the past.

What else would you like to tell us about yourself? I am outgoing, like to explore and like to try new things. I like figuring out strategies to taking down difficult mobs with limited resources which is pretty much all you do as a soloer but I would like to try it on a larger scale. I have almost completed my fabled epic. I have 130 AA. I am usually seen PLing and questing with my wife Faeja 68 monk and my father Fibin 69 monk.

I hope to see you all soon. Cheesy
Fanadore
Leader of Stealth, EQII
Global Moderator
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2008, 10:58:42 PM »

Thank you for posting your application and thank you for your interest in Stealth.

Your application is being reviewed by the officers.

Look for a PM from an officer in the next 24 hours or so.

Fanadore
Leader of Stealth, EQII
Global Moderator
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 09:07:44 AM »

Please look for a PM from me,

Thanks,

Fanadore
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx