gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras August 20, 2014, 03:43:27 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fibin Application  (Read 977 times)
Fibin
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: September 21, 2008, 11:37:33 AM »

Your Main Character's Name: Fibin

Class/Level: Monk/69

Tradeskill/Level:Level Carpenter/31

Time zone that you play in:Pacific

Times you are most likely to play:6pm to 10pm weekdays 9am to 5pm weekends

Share some of your past gaming experience in EQII or other MMOGs: Some of the most fun I have had would be playing EQ when it was first released, I had a Warrior and died alot, many times having to drag my corpse and others to a safe place to loot, and rememer having to give someone else consent to retrieve my corpse when I died in a place I shouldn't have been Smiley and ended up with missing items :-P those were the days.

Please tell us why you are interested in Stealth:I feel that Stealth has many of the same values that I use in game play. I look forward to making new friends and exploring new places where no man has ever gone before. Smiley

What will you offer as a member in Stealth? I'm a hard worker and hope to contribute to the guilds goals and ideals.

What is your preferred play-style? Group, solo, raid... other? I do solo mostly, I find it to be dry. It is more fun to group with family and friends when they are on.

Do you have any alts? I have a lvl 22 Shadownight amd lvl 24 Necro

Do you know any current members in Stealth?Winja is new to your guild He is my son in RL, Faeja has applied for membership she is my son's wife in RL.

What else would you like to tell us about yourself? My goal is to reach lvl 80 within a month.

Hope to see ya all soon  Grin
Iochtar
Stealth
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 04:48:11 PM »

Thank you for posting your application and thank you for your interest in Stealth.

Your application is being reviewed by the officers and homeland security.

Look for a PM from an officer in the next 24 hours or possibly sooner, depending on possible hangovers. Brasse has been awol for awhile and we found the key to her Beer Vault.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a Judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.
Albert Einstein
Fanadore
Leader of Stealth, EQII
Global Moderator
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 05:38:50 PM »

Hello Fibin,

Please look for a PM from me.

Thanks,

Fanadore
gfx