The best F2P way to make money on Runescape
Getting money for non-members is a pain in the neck. Here's how I earn my money (as a nonmember)
1. I love this method. Go to the world with the least people. Then go to the cows in Lumbridge, and kill them.... get all of their cowhides, and gather them up in bank until you have 100. Then, sell each for about 120gp... you'll get 10k in about 1 hour
2. I don't really like this method... go to the chickens, and kill all of the chickens... get the feathers, and sell for 4 gp each
3. I like this method... mine then sell OR smelt then sell.
4. I like this method. Go get bones. Don't be tempted to bury them though. Then sell for about 60gp each... Gather them up until you have 1k bones.
5. My main way of getting money. Merchant. Merchanting can really help... a lot! Especially with rune items. Take a rune scimmy for example. The original price is 28k-30k... buy a rune scimmy for 23k-25k, then sell it for 30k... keep repeating...
6. I've done this on my main a lot of times. If you have a woodcutting lvl of 30 or higher, start cutting down willow trees. You will get a lot of random events, and each willow log sells for about 15-20gp... I gathered 'till i had 1k
7. If your fishing lvl is 40 or higher, begin to fish lobster. i know it takes really long, so if ur too lazy to walk to Port Sarim, go fly-fish at the lumbridge river. You can! I dunno why so many people say u can't, but u can... anyway, get lobster /salmon/trout, and start to cook them. Then sell them at the grand exchange.
8. Dont beg. Whatever you do, don't beg. It only pisses everybody off.
By the way, if you want a good place to get strength, a really good place is the Stronghold of Security.