gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras August 23, 2014, 06:22:44 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: The Fast and The Furious ..... in space!  (Read 4912 times)
Redwohc
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2008, 03:31:41 PM »

Thanks, Reginald.  Now I don't feel so alone Smiley

I really liked the characters and the background in that show.  I liked TNG and DS9 but I got so tired of the characters being able to do EVERYTHING.  At least in "Enterprise" they messed up or made big mistakes.  They seemed more realistic (yes, I get the irony) than the other shows.  I wish it had stuck around longer.  I wanted to see those characters develop more.

And Atherin, I know of your extreme hatred for Scott Bakula.  But you played a Bothan in SWG and since then I've never been able to trust your judgement Smiley

Redwohc

Red's posts can be dangerous.  Please do not read them if you are on medication, pregnant, in the later stages of leprosy, allergic to oranges, completely lacking a sense of humor or have ever been a Cubs fan because God hates the Cubs.

- Red's PR guy, Stan
Esri
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2008, 04:40:57 PM »

I enjoyed Enterprise as well.  Though I preferred the "touchy-feely" TNG to TOS. In fact, I even liked Voyager. Smiley

Life is hard.  It's harder when you are stupid.
Carynne
InnMates
I live here

Iron Chef Crushbone!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2008, 05:44:34 PM »

I liked Enterprise too!  I liked it a lot better than Voyager.   I was never fond of Capt. Janeway.  But Archer... well, Scott Bakula is just yummy. Wink

Who do we become, without knowing where we started from?
Eenie
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 08:29:55 AM »

Ditto on the Scott Bakula comment.. Tongue.. Sorry Atherin...

I love everything ST, all of them, give me more!.... please!.... way past time for another series... forget the movies, give me another series!
Esri
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2008, 06:01:30 AM »

I'm with Eenie -- I think I've actually LIKED two or three Star Trek movies though I've watched them all many times (I'm an addict).  I loved all the series. I want a new one -- something in Federation space after the return of Voyager.  New ship, new characters.  That's not asking too much is it?

Life is hard.  It's harder when you are stupid.
Bearmug
Opinionated

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2008, 10:58:34 PM »

I'm starting to believe I must be the only one who liked that show.

Redwohc

I liked it. It didn't have the standard 'Trim the cooling phase transition with atavachron damping field!' treknobabble. And I hated voyager, Janeway must have been worst captain ever.

About the fan sites:
There is no need to pander to them and give them first stuff, I agree... Unless the promised they would. If they don't keep promises that are easy to keep, what will they do when bigger problems come? It would have took few hours to take a few shots around the studio and put them on their part of the forum every week.

It's all fun and games until a mage gets stabbed. Then it becomes hilarious.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx