gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras July 25, 2014, 10:05:23 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Monday Breakfast  (Read 1218 times)
Steeloak
Patron

Steeloak of Bree

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2009, 05:29:46 AM »

I thought I'd try and start up a fun ritual here.  Basically whoever gets here first starts breakfast.  Everyone else can either help or just enjoy. Anyone can comment on what's happening in their day, weather, etc.  It is just plain stupid fun!  So here goes...

Shuffles into kitchen & flips on lights.  Starts a couple pots of coffee (fills cup).  Begins frying bacon & eggs.  Toasts some english muffins.  Sets out mug of beer for Brasse.
Morning everyone!

Rivenya
Opinionated

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2009, 05:53:53 AM »

LOL Smiley

*Stumbles blindly into the kitchen and takes one pot of coffee for herself (better not be decaf).  Glares at the food and begins mumbling to her coffee cup*

Rivenya Sunchaser
Whits End
EQII Mistmoore
Thales
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2009, 07:18:56 AM »

Walks into the kitchen.  "Tea, Earl Grey, hot."  <nothing happens>  "Oh frak!  The replicator is offline again!"

Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

I have purple hair, and you don't.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 08:46:39 AM »

*collapses into computer/desk chair* *takes a large gulp of watered-down OJ in the hopes it will cure her more quickly* *mutters to the Wrenlings to get ready* *sees this thread and wonders why you are all not on Facebook, which is where mundane (and other) daily occurrences are best displayed and pondered*

happy day,

wren

I said don't ask no stupid questions, and I won't send you away. If you want to talk fishin', well I guess that'll be okay.
Jasia
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2009, 09:35:42 AM »

*skips breafast entirely, then eats 1 1/2 tuna fish sandwiches for lunch*

Every day brings more than the day before. Open any door and say hello, hello, hello!- Dan Zanes
Brasse
Innkeeper
Administrator
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2009, 10:08:57 AM »

~staggers in around noon, complaining about the sun being too bright for so early in the day~

~picks dead flies and stray toast crumbs out of ale mug~

~drinks breakfast and shuffles off to work, fifteen feet away~

;-)#

Tha pen may be mightier than tha sword - but not me axe!
Erebethor
Opinionated

Dinnae mess wi' me pal, d'ye ken?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2009, 11:30:12 AM »

*Moans about school and the unfairness of life, sits down to a bowl of muesli coz thats the only thing left in the cuboard, gets yelled at by Mum "USE THE OTHER MUESLI!!!!" brush teeth, escape homicidal little brother, put on bag, approx weight 45 kilos, sets off on the mile and a quarter journey to school picking bran flakes out of teeth with tounge on the way, staggers into school and buys 3 double esspressos. Drinks. YAHOOOO!!!!!*
lol
Ereb

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
The last river poisoned,
And the last fish caught,
Will we realise we cannot eat money.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx