Step 1: Free download the Xbox Converter - AVCWare Xbox Video Converter. You can setup and run this video to Xbox Converter easily.
Step 2: Click Add Files on the interface. You can choose several types of files such as MP4, 3GP and AVI to Xbox at one time.
Step 3: Choose video files you want to convert. Then, click Profile to select Xbox video output formats from drop-down list. By the way, abundant profiles are offered and shown in this Xbox Converter for different kinds of multimedia devices, which are also optimized and classified for any requirements.
Tips of this Xbox Video Converter:
1. You will find the "Save As" button below the Profile. Usual used Xbox video formats will be saved as your own one for quicker usage in the future. This Xbox Video Converter allows you to choose your usual use Xbox video formats easily and quickly from the list.
2. You can rename the output Xbox video formats at the input box below "Name".
3. Meanwhile, this Xbox Converter allows you to reset some parameters to satisfy you more – just click the button "Settings": You can arrange the Xbox video size, quality, Xbox audio quality and so on.
Step 4: Click Browse button to set where you want to save your Xbox video or Xbox audio output files. Or just keep the default.
Step 5: Only click the Convert button, the useful Xbox Converter tool will start to convert video to Xbox video or Xbox audio formats.
After several minutes, you will get the converted Xbox video or Xbox audio formats files with very perfect quality.
Tips for using this Xbox Converter - AVCWare Xbox Video Converter:
1. Edit & Merge:
a. Trim: You could just convert clip segment of video to Xbox video by setting "Start Point" and "End Point" to get the clip you want.
b. Effect: You could adjust the video effects, such as clip the video size, set the brightness, contrast, saturation, watermark and other effects.
If you want to merge some segments into one, just make the segments you want selected, and then click "Merge".
2. More advance parameters are supported to set in the Options:
1) This Xbox Video Converter support multi-threading and batch conversion. You can set Maximum Simultaneous Process in the Options.
2) You can run this Xbox Converter in background.