gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras September 01, 2014, 11:31:40 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: funny/epic wipes  (Read 2332 times)
iwipegroups
Newcomer

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2009, 03:52:46 AM »

Come one come all to tell us about your stroys,where you where  grouped or solo. wipe in just a funny way you could not help but to lol, or in a epic way like taking the mob down with you killing both.

this stroy takes place when i was on my main 60 guardain 3 out of 6 hope gear. yes its called radiance but i like the name hope gear better.

The other day i was thinking of what to do.when i get a tell asking if i want to do grand stairs i say yes. the group make up was 3 hunters 2 guards,and the minstrel all 60.was all cleared to the last boss.We failed on the first try archer tank when down and i was un able to taunt them on to me in time to save are healer. ot the boss down to 70000 that time i think.

we try once agian. was tanking the boss when are tank archer die and this time are minstrel lived for a bit longer after archer tank died.any way the minstrel run out of power then died some time after .then i die. the boss a round 8000 hp left. the hunters that are left do as much damage as they can.one hunter dies then the  boss runs to the next hunter just to watch him die befor his blades,only one hunter left he attacks .Then both him and the boss die.minstrel runs back to us, brings the group back alive.then we loot the chests.One of are hunters won the boots.

that is my epic wipe stroy.

Erebethor
Opinionated

Dinnae mess wi' me pal, d'ye ken?

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 12:07:32 PM »

AAARRGH! THE SPELLING! THE PUNCTUATION! THE BAD GRAMMAR! OH MY POOR GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT EYES!
Ereb

Only when the last tree has been cut down,
The last river poisoned,
And the last fish caught,
Will we realise we cannot eat money.
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx