gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras April 23, 2014, 03:42:26 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A couple of quest things and a question for Brasse  (Read 1971 times)
Saknussem
Patron

I ♥ Firefly.

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2009, 11:29:50 AM »

Hi all,
Well, my wife, the indomitable Robgoblin Junkpile Collector and Peruser and Sorter Magnifique has discovered that KEY COLLECTIONS open chests in different TOWN areas of the game. For example, the SPECIAL KEYS collection opens a chest at the base of the waterfalls in Seaside.
The reward is a whole suit of clothing. This goes for all those chests you see in the town areas. Blackspore, Snowhill, etc etc. You get a suit of adventure clothing. Very cool duds.

Okay, the question for Brasse. I was wandering around the forests SW of Sanctuary and had the realization that I was playing a game inside a Maxfield Parrish painting. Have you gotten that feeling? The light is all golden, the trees and rocks are majestic. The water is beautiful. What do you think?

"All cruelty springs from weakness."
          Lucius Seneca
Brasse
Innkeeper
Administrator
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 11:23:30 PM »

That is VERY cool information, Saknussem! I'd love to get screenshots of the items you gain through these key quests.

And yes, Free Realms can be a rather surreal place. It reminds me of my early forays into Oakmyst Forest in EQII. I truly love and appreciate stunning zone design.

;-)#

ps. Sorry it took me so long to respond here. Many changes pending, which I hope to explain tomorrow.

Tha pen may be mightier than tha sword - but not me axe!
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx