Carynne, you're right on your three guesses. But, GAH!, you're also right - it's: "Then I suddenly SEE you; Did I tell you I NEED you."
I wasn't gonna post the answers, since I figured everybody knew these.
But if I screwed up one, I may have screwed up others. Here's what I think they are:
2) I suddenly need you. "Got to Get You Into My Life"
3) Sail the ship. "All Together Now"
4) And the same goes for me. . . "All I've Gotta Do"
5) I've been searchin' for a girl. "Anna"
6) I'll try to make it shine. "Anytime At All"
7) When you find yourself in the thick of it. "Martha My Dear"
For I know love will never die. "Every Little Thing"
9) Some kind of innocence is measured out in years. "Hey Bulldog"
10) In my mind there's no sorrow. "There's A Place"
And is anyone else surprised that "And Your Bird Can Sing" came out as late as "Revolver" (British version)? It's a very melodic and 3-part harmony song of John's that always sounded to me like it "belonged" 2 or 3 albums earlier. But according to Lewisohn, it was recorded in April, '66.