gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras July 28, 2014, 09:35:24 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Who is Watching Rift Besides Me and Wren?  (Read 16928 times)
Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

I have purple hair, and you don't.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2011, 01:31:29 PM »

No way I would know your username, hehe. Did you go there and check--there is probably a 'forgot my username' sort of thing, give that a try. Smiley

I said don't ask no stupid questions, and I won't send you away. If you want to talk fishin', well I guess that'll be okay.
Kwee
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2011, 07:36:41 PM »

Kaid, thanks for the info!

Unfortunately, after the 3 hour download I hit PLAY (so it would load the last minute patch.)  It loaded and applied the last minute patch, then said "fatal error: insufficient video card."

I checked Rift's tech forums and there seems to be no way to tell the game to even try the low renderer.  I would really liked to have tried the beta to see if it was worth getting an entire new motherboard, but alas.

Good luck to all and hope you enjoy Rift!
Imaginos
InnMates
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2011, 09:41:25 AM »

I've pre-ordered RIFT, got a key, downloaded content for many hours and I'm in beta 6 as Imaginos (Guardian) Having fun and it's good to see some revitalization amongst many friends new and old - I'm psyche'd!

Grin
Heilig
InnMates
Opinionated

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »

I've been playing beta for a while on the Belmont server, and lately I've been playing as Mordonica.  I've reached the point that I always do in betas, where I'm committed to playing the game at release, but I'm reluctant to play any further in beta because I want to enjoy it on a permanent character.  So, you might not see me too much in the rest of the betas, but I've already pre-ordered and paid for the first six months, so I'll be around.  I'll be very interested in joining a guild at release.

Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2011, 10:26:48 PM »

It's been so good to talk to the few of you that found me in-game, woot! I may hit level 28 on my highest character this beta, and that will give me 18 points in my 2 main trees, each, and a great idea of what future, live Wren will be. It seems a fine place to stop, so I won't be playing the next beta. Instead I'll try to catch up on schoolwork so I can thoroughly enjoy release, and not spoil the 30+ content, heh. I've done LOTS of bug filling the last few months, and feedbacking!

I'm super pleased some of you are either renewing your OTG memberships or will be applying fresh upon release. I like having my friends in the same guild as me. Smiley

happy day,

wren

I said don't ask no stupid questions, and I won't send you away. If you want to talk fishin', well I guess that'll be okay.
Kaid
InnMates
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2011, 02:00:23 PM »

I've been playing beta for a while on the Belmont server, and lately I've been playing as Mordonica.  I've reached the point that I always do in betas, where I'm committed to playing the game at release, but I'm reluctant to play any further in beta because I want to enjoy it on a permanent character.  So, you might not see me too much in the rest of the betas, but I've already pre-ordered and paid for the first six months, so I'll be around.  I'll be very interested in joining a guild at release.

Yup I am there with you. I find it interesting enough that I will play it at least for a few months once it goes live so other than maybe puttering around testing some souls not doing anything serious in beta from this point out.
Navith
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2011, 02:31:17 PM »

I'm bad.  I'll definitely be in the next beta!

The event from this beta were CRAZY FUN, so I can't wait for the finale!
Tyraenna
Leader of InnMates, WoW
Staff
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2011, 05:43:56 PM »

I'm with Kaid and Heilig on this one.  Excited for it, but not playing any more till release.  Paid for 6 months.

I wonder if Brasse could make us an Innmates in Rift forum?  Smiley. Pretty please?

Tyr
Perragin
InnMates
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2011, 07:23:52 PM »

I have zeroed in on two classes, cleric and warrior, that I love to play. I will break out of the gates as one of these! Which may actually depend on what faction we are in as I tend to get a specific visual "image" of what I want to play. Odd yes, but then I've never been considered overly rational, lol. I won't play as much in beta 7 but I would like to fine toon a little bit on what 3 souls I prefer. I almost wish there were only 2 to choose from!!!

I've built my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty
Esri
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2011, 08:00:39 AM »

I've given myself permission to play in Beta 7 because I don't think I've logged more than 16 hours total in the previous 6. Wink

I do hope we choose Guardian, but I'll go with the flow.  I've pretty much decided on a Rogue mainly because I could not stand the female plate warrior's armor.... 

Life is hard.  It's harder when you are stupid.
Perragin
InnMates
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2011, 10:51:31 AM »

Bah! I know you better than that Esri! I believe you chose rogue because they get cooler pets!   Grin

Navith
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2011, 11:50:16 AM »

I love the rogue myself.  I'll be trying a few of the other classes in beta 7 to get a feel for them.

Defiant all the way!   Grin
Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2011, 01:54:59 PM »

My main will be a Defiant, though I'll make an alt for the Guardian side (though my alts tend to get very little love til the main hits max level).

Cool that some of you are considering a warrior. Remember, if you make a tank and are GOOD at tanking, you will never want for a group. I heartily support anyone that wants to make a warrior, 'cause that it the only one that does not interest me. If it has a taunt, I should stay far away. Tongue

I've played enough to narrow down the live Wren: elementalist/pyromancer/dominator.

When I heard the open beta starts on 2/15, that did make me twitch a bit...I may have to play some of that, hehe. Have fun, all! After OTG announces their server/faction/stuff, I'll send out a mass facebook message so that we can coordinate stuff.

happy day,

wren

Perragin
InnMates
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2011, 02:02:04 PM »

But I'm not on Facebook  Cry

Does your main being Defiant mean the OTG has chosen that side? Just curious.

Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2011, 02:51:42 PM »

Hrm, I'll copy the info here too! They are going to have two guilds. No word on which will be the "main" guild, or if the second guild will be on the same server or a different one. My impression is they will have a main Defiant guild, and have a side Guardian guild on another server. Will know soon enough. Smiley

gfx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx