gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras April 19, 2014, 07:59:44 AM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print
Author Topic: Who is Watching Rift Besides Me and Wren?  (Read 15626 times)
Esri
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2011, 04:46:38 AM »

Actually, I've pretty much decided to go "pet-less" on the Rogue.  The Ranger tank pet is a boar...  There's a wolf pet but he has absolutely NO ability to maintain aggro....  I'm spoiled from playing a CH and a Hunter in WoW... I want the pet I want. So, I'm trying a Riftstalker/Bard/Bladedancer role and liking it quite well all the way up to level 12. Wink

Life is hard.  It's harder when you are stupid.
Perragin
InnMates
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2011, 12:37:52 PM »

Cool. I am not fond of the rogue classes myself but I did find the animations for various Bard attacks quite cool! It's good to know I'll still get to see them!

I've built my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty
Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

I have purple hair, and you don't.

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 11, 2011, 08:11:39 PM »

No real news, but now you can read the official word. Smiley

OTG: Rift Chapter Information FAQ

Last updated 2/11/2011

As Headstart and Launch draw near, the Chapter Leaders and Officers for Rift: Planes of Telara have been diligently discussing details for all those questions everyone has, like what server, what faction, and so forth. Here is information as we know it. Please check back frequently for updates as they will be posted here as they become known.

What faction is OTG supporting?
    OTG will be supporting Defiant PvE, Guardian PvE factions and Defiant only on PvP. Though, our main focus will be on Defiant PvE. So, most OTG-wide events and efforts will be found first on our PvE Defiant side. We suggest if you are just starting, start on the Defiant side first. And then try the Guardian side and/or PvP too so you can really enjoy all the game has to offer.

What server can OTG be found on?
    Per new information from Trion (here), we are unable to choose servers before the start of Headstart for the game. We will deside on the server upon name availability, hopefully before start and post them here in this FAQ and in the General Information forum.

Currently in Beta we are mostly on Belmont under both PvE factions, but that is expected to change after the Betas are over. There is no formal Beta PvP efforts at this time.

I said don't ask no stupid questions, and I won't send you away. If you want to talk fishin', well I guess that'll be okay.
Firan
InnMates
Opinionated

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »

OK...I caved...just pre-ordered and subscribed for 3 months...just hope interest lasts longer than previous mmo's
Navith
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2011, 10:35:09 AM »

Woot, good to know Wren!

Too bad I can't remember my old forum name there.  I made a new one though.

Theridon be the name.   Grin
Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2011, 11:13:05 AM »

Hey y'all,

So both Imaginos and Thardin have applied to (re)enter OTG for the Rift chapter. Since I'm a member, they mentioned me (as any of you should do), and I PM'd the guy in charge of that. I just did that for Thardin a few minutes ago, so hopefully he'll hear back soon. And Imaginos, I got a message from EP saying that all was well--are you fully in, now?

Navith and Esri: While I was searching for Im and Thardin's original applications, I found YOURS. This could save you some time. Though Esri, your old forum name there was Ezri. First, your apps:

NAVITH'S ORIGINAL OTG APP

EZRI'S ORIGINAL OTG APP

Should you wish to apply for Rift OTG, you'll first need to either get your original username/account reinstated, or make a new one. After that, follow the directions in this post:

http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/showthread.php?120345-Intraguild-Invite-Request-Instructions

YAY!

wren

I said don't ask no stupid questions, and I won't send you away. If you want to talk fishin', well I guess that'll be okay.
Navith
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2011, 12:43:12 PM »

I reapplied as well Wren, under Theridon.

Update:  Wow, you are fast!!  I just received a PM from EvilPeppard about being accepted again!

Thanks!
Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2011, 12:56:26 PM »

Haha, great news, Navith! Yeah, I've been PMing EvilPeppard a lot lately; he's been a great help!

Esri
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 15, 2011, 06:16:30 AM »

I registered at OTG as "Esri", but I can't access your link, Wren.  Says I don't have permission.  I can see the forums, but I don't have permission to post in the recruiting forums.  So, I posted in the "Introductions" forum!

Heilig
InnMates
Opinionated

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 15, 2011, 08:28:34 AM »

Wren, has OTG said anything about when they're going to let newcomers apply?  They originally said we'd have to wait until launch, but I was hoping they'd relent.

Esri
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 15, 2011, 12:05:20 PM »

I was able to post an application under "General Gaming".  Wren, if you get a chance, please work your PM magic. Smiley

Wren
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: February 15, 2011, 05:16:03 PM »

Hey there!

Esri, glad to see you returning to OTG! Today I was at the library most of the day, but I have sent EP a PM telling him that I give you two thumbs up. I would be interested to know if any of you that have (re)applied now have access to the Rift Private Members forums. Let me know!

Heilig, I *think*, based on this post largely, that as long as a current member in good standing gives a new applicant the thumbs-up, that they are added. See what you think: http://www.oldtimersguild.com/vb/showthread.php?121647-Rift-Family-Guild-Invites&highlight=friends+and+family

Just to be safe, I'll go ahead and PM EvilPeppard that you'll be applying. Woot! Smiley

Perragin
InnMates
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 15, 2011, 06:56:08 PM »

It seems I have been accepted. My forum name is now light blue and I can see forums Icould not view before! I am Thardin on OTG if anyone is keeping score  Grin

I've built my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty
Brasse
Innkeeper
Administrator
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »

Put up a Rift forum in the InnMates section as well, in case y'all want extra elbow room.

Tha pen may be mightier than tha sword - but not me axe!
Cainne Chapel
InnMates
Newcomer

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2011, 07:46:43 PM »

Well you guys may not remember me.... But Good Ol' Cainne will be joining ya in Rift as well. =)
gfx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx