gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfx
11000 Posts in 1507 Topics by 1274 Members - Latest Member: kiras April 23, 2014, 08:40:21 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
      « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Neat christmas present idea  (Read 10321 times)
Tyraenna
Leader of InnMates, WoW
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2008, 02:47:13 PM »

Cool!  Very nice looking!  How long did it take his from when you ordered until he received it?

I ordered mine Feb 17th.  I was informed by their support staff last week that it would not make it to the printer for another 2-3 weeks, but the art was done.  I wonder if it will get here for my birthday which is in Sept.

Tyr
ArmyAunt
Opinionated

My nephew wears combat boots.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2008, 08:42:34 PM »

He ordered it on February 13 and the charge hit our card on March 9. So, two months and 10 days from order to receipt.

Of course, he's gotten better gear in the meantime -- but I'm not letting him get another FigurePrint!  Roll Eyes

Tyraenna
Leader of InnMates, WoW
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2008, 05:48:13 PM »

Ordered on Feb 17th.  Arrived on May 27th.  I think my wait was longer than usual, but at least it arrived.

Navith
InnMates
I live here

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2008, 07:02:42 PM »

Nice!  Very cool looking there.   Grin
ArmyAunt
Opinionated

My nephew wears combat boots.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2008, 09:53:40 PM »

That was quite a long wait. Of course, we were surprised that hubby's came as soon as it did.

I'm glad you finally got her, though.

On a side note: I snagged the gallery pic of Chasman and got a mouse pad made with it at CafePress. It arrived only 2 days after I ordered it! I can't wait 'til Father's Day!  Grin

(And, no, I didn't misspell the last word in the guild name. It's like that in-game. I don't know if they didn't know that it's supposed to have an S on the end, or if there wasn't room for it.)

Tyraenna
Leader of InnMates, WoW
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2008, 05:24:00 AM »

Nice!  CafePress rocks Smiley

My biggest issue in terms of looks on Breyna is that fr the longest time I could not figure out what the weird dot was on her nose (I doubt you can see it in the pictures).  Apparently, it is her nose ring.  But you can't really tell that, just looks like a mistake.

Tyr
Kaid
InnMates
Guru or Village Idiot

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2008, 08:09:11 AM »

Not sure what else they could do with the nose ring on a dwarf that small pretty much all they could  do is make it look like a dot.
gfx
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx