|Starting Region:||Shire, The|
|Starting SubZone:||Great Smials, The|
|Quest Starter:||Adelard Took (33.6s, 71.1w)|
Linked quests in the series:
Ghost of the Old Took
Old Took's Favourite, The
Last of the Fireworks, The
Confront the Old Took
Old Took's Favourite, TheGeneral Quest
Adelard says his library is still haunted, and thinks giving the ghost a plate of ribs will make it leave. He wants you to talk to his wife, who is a fine cook.
1) Talk to Edilina Proudfoot, whom you'll find just east of the Great Smials (33.5s, 70.9w). She will make the ribs, but she is fresh out of boar meat.
2) Kill boars and loot 3 boar-ribs. There are some Hill Tuskers in the hills just to the east of Edilina's house, near the Great Willow.
3) Return to Edilina. She makes you the ribs.
4) Bring the ribs to Adelard.
5) After you speak with him and select "Finish Now", you get your coin reward, XP, and you will now be able to take the next quest, The Last of the Fireworks.
Special thanks go out to Wren for providing this quest writeup!
Wren has entered 612 LOTRO quests.